Bityutskiy Evgeniy Vladimirovich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia); chief investigator of cases of special importance of the Penza Agency of the Federal Drug Control Service of the Russian Federation (28 Pushkina street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. A short duration of existence conditions a demand for theoretical researches of Russian federalism. Besides, the topicality of such researches is caused by a practical importance of solving problems and contradictions concerning issues of federal establishment in Russia as such include problems of life quality of population of individual regions and the country in whole, problems of economic and state development, problems of demography and migration, problems of ensuring the state’s unity and safety. The aim of the work is to analyze the basic principles forming a foundation of Russian federalism and to reveal their constitutional and legal contents.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented on the basis of an analysis of clauses of the Constitution of Russia of 1993, decisions and decrees of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. The research included methods of formal-logic, concrete-sociological, system-functional analyses. The author equally paid attention to examination and analysis of both the formal-juridical model of principles of Russian federalism and the actually realized system of principles forming a foundation of federal relations.
Results. The author researched the formation and development of the system of principles of Russian federalism within decisions of the Constitutional court of the Russian Federation and other normative legal acts, analyzed main contents of such principles and problems of realization thereof in federal legal relations.
Conclusions. The analysis of principles, forming a foundation of federal relations in the Russian Federation, allows to consider federalism as one of the foundations of the constitutional system of the state, which form the basis of the whole sphere of legal regulation of both state and social life, determining the organizational and functioning procedure of basic state and social institutions.
1. O printsipakh federalizma v Rossii: proekt Federal'nogo zakona № 96700167-2 (red., vnesennaya v GD FS RF) [On principles of federalism in Russia: the Federal law draft № 96700167-2]. RRS «ConsultantPlus» (accessed Dec. 14, 2015).
2. Vedomosti FS RF [Bulletin of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation]. 2001, no. 6 (21 Febr.), art. 309.
3. Zametina T. V. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Constitutional and municipal law]. 2009, no. 8.
4. Sintsov G. V. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie [State authority and local self-government]. 2015, no. 4.
5. Sadovnikova G. D. Kommentariy k Konstitutsii Rossiyskoy Federatsii (postateynyy) [Comments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation (paragraph-by-paragraph)]. 3rd ed. Moscow: Yurayt-Izdat, 2006.
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2000, no. 25, art. 2728.
7. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 2000, no. 118 (21 Jun.).
8. Vestnik Konstitutsionnogo Suda [Bulletin of the Constitutional Court]. 1993, no. 1.
9. Sintsov G. V. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2013, no. 12.
10. Evdokimov V. B., Tukhvatullin T. D. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' i mestnoe samouprav-lenie [State authority and local self-government]. 2014, no. 4.
11. Andrichenko L. V. et al. Kommentariy k Konstitutsii Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Comments ot the Constitution of the Russian Federation]. Ed. by V. D. Zor'kin, L. V. Lazarev; Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation. Moscow: Eksmo, 2009.
12. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2014, no. 31 (4 Aug.), art. 4398.
13. Lebedev V. A., Kireev V. A. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Constitutional and municipal law]. 2007, no. 19.
14. Salenko A. V. Federalizm v Rossii i Germanii (sravnitel'nyy analiz): dis. kand. yurid. nauk: 12.00.02 [Federalism in Russian and Germany (a comparative analysis): dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Saint-Petersburg, 2002.
15. Rossiyskaya gazeta [The Russian newspaper]. 1998, no. 117 (24 Jun.).
16. Eyrich H. Föderalismus in Deutschland und Europa [Federalism in Germany and Europe]. Köln, 1993.
17. Marchenko M. N., Terekhov V. I., Manykin A. S. et al. Federalizm: Teoriya i istoriya razvitiya: Sravnitel'no-pravovoy analiz: ucheb. posobie [Federalism: the theory and history of development: A comparative-legal analysis: tutorial]. Moscow: Yurist, 2000.
18. Elazar Daniel. Federalism and Way to Peace. New York, 1978.
19 Ob obshchikh printsipakh organizatsii zakonodatel'nykh (predstavitel'nykh) i ispolnitel'nykh organov gosudarstvennoy vlasti sub"ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Fed-eral'nyy zakon ot 06.10.1999 № 184-FZ (red. ot 28.11.2015) [On general organizational principles of legislative and executive public authorities in subjects of the Russian Federation: the Federal law from 06.10.1999 № 184-FZ (revised on 28.11.2015)]. RRS «ConsultantPlus» (accessed Dec. 14, 2015).
20. O polnomochnom predstavitele Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii v federal'nom okruge: Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 13 maya 2000 g. [On plenipotentiary representatives of the President of the Russian Federation in federal districts: the decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 13th May 2000]. RRS «ConsultantPlus» (accessed Dec. 14, 2015).
21. Umnova I. A. Sravnitel'noe konstitutsionnoe obozrenie [Comparatove constitutional review]. 2012, no. 2.
22. Luk'yanovskaya O. V. Konstitutsionnye printsipy federativnogo ustroystva Rossiyskogo gosudarstva: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Constitutional principles of the federal system of the Russian Federation: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Volgograd, 2005.
23. Borodach M. V. Pravovoy status sub"ektov Rossiyskoy Federatsii: ucheb. posobie [The legal status of subjects of the Russian Federation: tutorial]. Tyumen: Izd-vo TyumGU, 2008.
24. Likholetova S. V. Federativnoe ustroystvo Rossii: vzaimodeystvie organov gosudar-stvennoy vlasti Rossiyskoy Federatsii i ee sub"ektov: avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk
[The federal system of Russia: interaction of public authorities of the Russian Federation and its subjects: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Chelyabinsk, 2004.